Hexa Bag - 005
No time for big crochet projects? Then granny square is the perfect choice for you! It takes only 20 minutes to crochet a granny. Sit down on the sofa and try to clear your mind! Working with colorful yarns is a really good therapy. You collect small hexagonal "grannies" and after a few weeks get them together and you will have a beautiful new handmade bag!
Follow the instructions of the crochet pattern (pdf) and make with me this easy shoulder bag from cotton yarn! This is a perfect handmade gift for yourself or a friend.
This listing is for the crochet pattern sent as a PDF file - not for a physical item.
You will receive a very detailed, easy to follow, written instructions in English about how to complete this unique bag. The pattern is written in standard American terms. A written explanation of all rounds of the diagrams, step-by-step instructions, more than 40 pictures, crochet diagram and crochet symbol key are provided. The measurements are provided in inches and cm.
Skill level: easy / intermediate
Colors: Pattern include detailed motif color selection.
Finished bag measures: 36 cm wide x 28 cm tall = 14” inch wide and 11” inch tall (without handles). The whole bag is approx 232g = 8,18 oz
Materials you will need:
- Yarn - Scheepjes - Stone Washed, 78 % Cotton, 22% acrylic washable (40), 50 g = 0,176 oz – 130 meter = 5118’’ inch = 1 skein, http://www.scheepjes.com/en/yarn/stone-washed-440/
- Handle - artificial leather / or cotton fabric to sew the handle, 2 times for the handle: 8 cm=3,14” wide x 70 cm = 27,55” long, rectangular shape
- Bottom - Felt: You need nature or synthetic felt for the bottom of the bag. Approx max 40 cm x10 cm it means 16” x 4” inch (rectangular form). Minimum 0,5 cm = 0,2” thickness. I've used 2 thinner layers together.
- Metal rectangle ring: 4 pieces, size approx: 3,5 cm = 1,37” by 1,5 cm = 0,59”
- yarn, needle, embroidery needle, hobby sewing machine
The instant download follows after the payment.
ENJOY crocheting! With Love, Bori