Flower Garden Bag - 004
Always wanted a bag that can match your mood? Change the flowers easily to match your colors! Redesign your own crochet bag in one minute in the morning and have an own flower garden all day with you!
Follow the instructions of the crochet pattern (pdf) and make with me this really easy bag from cotton yarn! This is a perfect handmade gift for yourself or a friend.
Watch my video about this bag: HERE
This listing is for the crochet pattern sent as a PDF file - not for a physical item.
You will receive a very detailed, easy to follow, written instructions in English about how to complete this unique bag. The pattern is written in standard American terms. A written explanation of all rounds of the diagrams, step-by-step instructions, more than 40 pictures, crochet diagram and crochet symbol key are provided. The measurements are provided in inches and cm.
Skill level: easy
Colors: Pattern include detailed motif color selection.
Finished bag measures: 9,84" wide x 9,84" tall, 25 x 25 cm (without handles).
Materials you will need:
- Bag: 100 % cotton yarn, (50 g = 1,7 oz - 1 skein), I have used RICO design essentials cotton dk light gray, total bag 150 g = 5,29 oz
- Flowers: 100 % cotton yarn, (25 g = 0,88 oz – 1 skein), I have used Scheepjes Cantona colours, 1 flower is approx. 4 g = 0,14 oz, it means 10 flowers together approx 40g = 1,4 oz
- Handle: artificial leather / or cotton fabric to sew the handle once, for the handle: 8 cm=3,14” wide x 140 cm=55,11” long, rectangular shape, 2 times: 8cm=3,14 wide x 10 cm=3,93 long, rectangular shape
- Wooden rings (curtain): 2 pieces, size approx: 2 cm=0,78” internal diameter, 3,5 cm=1,37” external diameter. It is usually used to hang curtains.
- Buttons, small glass beads, yarn, needle, embroidery needle
- Lining: cotton fabric: 2 times: approx. 27 x 27 cm = 10,64” x 10,64” for the lining of the bag, 2 times: approx. 17 x 17 cm = 6,69” x 6,69” for the inside pocket if you want to sew it
You can make the bag without lining too. In that case you have to sew the handle accessories into the crocheted bag. But I think it is better to sew a simple lining for the bag. It will be more durable.
The instant download follows after the payment.
ENJOY crocheting! With love, Bori